Want to be a Chili head? We seek hourly employees that are passionate about delivering hospitality to every guest, every day. If you are interested in being a team member and have a great work ethic then Chili’s might be the place for you. To be considered for employment, individuals must submit a completed Employment Application through this website only. Resumes not accepted. If you have any questions about the application process or positions available, please contact the Restaurant Manager on Duty at 907-646-7700. All positions listed on website are Part-Time and Non-Exempt.
Chili’s Team Member positions:
Front of the House:
- Servers: Must be minimum of 21 years old, have current TAPS certification and Anchorage Food Handlers Card prior to employment
- Bartender: Must be minimum of 21 years old, have current TAPS certification and Anchorage Food Handlers Card prior to employment
- Host: Must be minimum of 16 years old and have Anchorage Food Handlers Card prior to employment
- TOGO: Must be minimum of 16 years old and have Anchorage Food Handlers Card prior to employment
- Busser: Must be minimum of 16 years old and have Anchorage Food Handlers Card prior to employment
Heart of the House:
All positions must be a minimum of 16 years old and have Anchorage Food Handlers Card prior to employment.
- Line Cooks
- Prep Cooks
- QA-“Quality Assurance/Expo”
- Floor Maintenance
Applications are accepted online only.
Peppers North LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, notional origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal low requirements, Peppers North LLC complies with applicable state and local lows governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company hos facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Peppers North LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, notional origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Peppers North LLC employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws: